You made the purchase for your Sony Xperia Z, you should have the choice to access it at the deepest level if you please, right? After all, some apps absolutely require root, and to get the most from every feature on every app, rooting can be necessary.
How To Easy Root Sony Xperia Z On Android 5.1.1 Lollipop – No PC
KingRoot is impressive for the number of different devices it can root. It’s estimated that One Click Root can root about 1550 types of devices from all of the major manufacturers. And they really do try to make it as simple as one click. This is an easy way to root my Xperia Z.
Tested Work’s on:
Name / Device Model: Sony Xperia Z
Android Version: 5.1.1 Lollipop
Kingroot Version: 4.9.6
Rooting may void your warranty – please be aware, We hold no responsibility for anything happens to your device as the consequence of following this guide.
How To Root Sony Xperia z With Kingroot
- Enable installation from unknown sources on your device. Simply go to to Settings > Security >> then enable Unknown Sources.
- Download KingRoot app into your phone then install it.
- Once installed, launch KingRoot app up
- KingRoot will then verify your phone. It won’t take long.
- Once the app has been successful verifying your phone, you’ll see either Start Root or Try To Root button. Just tap on it.
- Just sit tight and wait for the app to do its job. Once rooting is complete, you should see “Success!” on your screen and the KingRoot icon in the Launcher menu.
So you have rooted your Sony Xperia Z and now what? Now you can install new custom ROMs, try out new themes, install whatever apps you desire–check out this article below on must-have apps. You now control your phone at a whole new level. You can increase your RAM and even block annoying ads. You can even download apps to play around with the hardware.