ZTE Warp Sync is an Awesome touch screen mobile which supports both 3G and 4G network. It has an 8 MegaPixel back camera with auto focus and geo tagging. This phone also has 1.6 MegaPixel secondary camera too. It comes with 2 GB RAM and 8 GB Internal Storage. However we can expand up to 32 GB via Micro SD card. It comes with Android operating system 4.4.2 Kitkat and upgradable to 5.0 Lollipop.
If you’re looking for the perfect tutorial on how to root your ZTE Warp Sync, then we’ll be showing it to you today. Today we are here with a detailed tutorial to root your smartphone.
Before actually proceeding into the rooting guide, we would like to provide you some important warning messages, regarding rooting and it’s consequences:
- Rooting your Android Smartphone will void your warranty. And hence, you’ll get no warranty benefits if you rooting ZTE Warp Sync.
- As for others who say their antivirus software shows this tool to be a virus, all root tools will show up as a virus when scanned as they attempt to bypass androids built in security to gain root access.
- Make sure that you have disabled antivirus programs in your phone as they tend of disrupt the rooting procedure.
Wondering how to root your ZTE Warp Sync? This is one of the easiest ways.
- Open your browser and download the latest version of Kingroot. Kingroot 4.1.
- Once you have downloaded it, use your File Manager (or any file explorer app you installed) and locate the Kingroot you have downloaded.
- Tap the Kingroot apk file to proceed with the installation.
- Expect the following to happen. This is because by default, the security settings for unknown Android apps is enabled. This is an extra protection for Android users to download applications only from Google Play. You only have to tap on Settings and once you are in the Security settings, scroll down and look for Unknown Sources option.
- Once the Kingroot installation has been completed, tap Open.
- Then tap root button. It will take some time to root the phone.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your ZTE Warp Sync. Go into the app drawer and you’ll see the superuser app called ‘KingUser’. To prove your device is rooted you can verify it by downloading an app from playstore ‘Root checker’.
It will only take a couple of minutes, please wait patiently !
And finally, you have successfully rooted your ZTE Warp Sync Smartphone.
This is the easiest and the most convenient method to root a ZTE Warp Sync. As I said in the beginning, if you feel confused in any step, please leave a comment below!