In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root ARCHOS 55 Platinum using KingRoot tools. Although the root process of ARCHOS 55 Platinum using KingRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. This tutorial is for ARCHOS 55 Platinum with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
The ARCHOS 55 Platinum has superb performance, you must be Root ARCHOS 55 Platinum, because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you can install custom Rom, custom setting and apps on your phone.
The ARCHOS 55 Platinum features a 5.5-inch screen, a quad-core processor, a 13-megapixel rear camera, a MicroSD card slot, and a relatively slim and light device.
How To Root ARCHOS 55 Platinum Without PC
- Enable installation from unknown sources on your device. Simply go to to Settings > Security >> then enable Unknown Sources.
- Download KingRoot 4.9.6 into your phone then install it.
- Once installed, launch KingRoot app up
- KingRoot will then verify your phone. It won’t take long.
- Once the app has been successful verifying your phone, you’ll see either Start Root or Try To Root button. Just tap on it.
- Just sit tight and wait for the app to do its job. Once rooting is complete, you should see “Success!” on your screen and the KingRoot icon in the Launcher menu.
I hope you like this root ARCHOS 55 Platinum guide from which you will be able to easily root ARCHOS 55 Platinum without any extra efforts. If you feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box.