Hello guys welcome to another tutorial on How to install MIUI 8 ROM on your Lenovo which is based on Lollipop. The MIUI 8 custom ROM comes with radical changes, from new colours to useful features. MIUI 8 software comes with great changes in colours like change in colour depending on the weather or change of voice tone while sound recording, different colours for every section in app store, new colours in calendar app and more.
In this guide, I would walk you through the process on how to install MIUI 8 ROM on your Lenovo A6000 smartphone. Before you proceed, make sure you’ve update to stock 5.0.2 Lollipop and successfully installed TWRP Recovery on your Lenovo A6000 smartphone.
Guys let me tell you that I’m not responsible if your device is soft/hard bricked. It’s working fine for me doesn’t mean that it is going to work same for everyone. So perfom it on your own risk.
Let’s get started with installing MIUI 8 Lollipop ROM in Lenovo A6000
- Make sure you have updated to stock 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Download Custom ROM MIUI 8 Lenovo A6000/+.
- Turn off / Switch your phone
- Press and hold Press Volume UP + Volume Down + Power Key at the same time to boot into Recovery mode.
- Do not forget to perform a nandroid backup. Goto backup option in TWRP and select all the partitions including System, Data, Boot, Recovery, EFS and swipe right to backup.
- After performing the ROM backup, go back to the TWRP main menu and tap the WIPE button.
- Next, swipe to Factory Reset. Wait for the wiping process to complete.
- Next, Goto TWRP main menu & goto Install option.
- Locate the MIUI_8_LenovoA6000.zip file & tap on it. Now swipe to Install the ROM.
- Once the installation process is finished successfully, select Reboot System