Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is a successor to Vibe Z2, which looks sleek, powerful and comes with loads of unique features compared to Vibe Z2. The smartphone runs on android OS v5.0.2 lollipop and powered with a quad-core processor with a 2,5GHz processor clock speed.
Rooting the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone would usually be done with a rooting tool like Chainfire’s CF-Root tool. However, it seems the KingRoot universal one-click rooting app is the exploit that managed to come up with a working rooting method first this time. Here’s how it’s done:
- Download the KingRoot and install the KingRoot APK.
- Once you have installed the KingRoot APK, open the app from the app drawer where you normally find your new applications.
- Tap on the large button that suggest rooting your device, usually with the words “Try To Root” or “Start To Root”.
- The KingRoot tool will now work its magic and root the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone. Wait until you get the success notification and the progress bar reaches 100%.
- You should see a big green check mark when completed. This means that the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is now rooted.
That’s it, your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro android now have a root access.