LG G3 Stylus users with updated Android version of Android Lollipop can root their device with the quick and handy tricks. With a little complication with particular devices here we have the tutorial which is specific with the LG-D693n model.
How To Root LG-D693n (LG G3 Stylus) Running 5.0.2 Lollipop
The rooting process for the LG G3 Stylus running Android lollipop is not very complex. You can easily get the root done if you follow the procedure, wisely.
Also consider that root access to your device voids the warranty but it is also recoverable in most of device. However in some device with additional security, warranty may not work again, once it has been rooted.
Root LG-D693n (LG G3 Stylus) Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Without PC
- Download the KingRoot and install the KingRoot APK.
- Once you have installed the KingRoot APK, open the app from the app drawer where you normally find your new applications.
- Tap on the large button that suggest rooting your device, usually with the words “Try To Root” or “Start To Root”.
- The KingRoot tool will now work its magic and root the G3 Stylus smartphone. Wait until you get the success notification and the progress bar reaches 100%.
- You should see a big green check mark when completed. This means that the G3 Stylus is now rooted.
Congratulations ! You have successfully rooted your LG-D693n (LG G3 Stylus) now. You can use the phone more powerfully than ever. Enjoy your rooted LG-D693n (LG G3 Stylus)!