Got a shiny new LG L FINO and wish to root it to enjoy it at its fullest? No worries, here’s how you can do that. Rooting the LG L FINO isn’t a daunting task, and you should be able to root your device within a couple of minutes. Once rooted, you’ll be able to go beyond what your device can offer now.
How To Root LG L FINO (D295) On Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
This phone from LG runs Android 4.4 Kitkat and has all of the hardware elements to support the features this version of Android brings with it. While the phone lacks no features to be your daily driver, it can still be further improved by rooting it.
Rooting the LG L FINO will allow you to install root-only apps, remove the stock apps that you don’t use, and flash an entirely new version of the OS – aka a custom ROM – on the phone.
How To Root LG L FINO (D295) Without PC
- Download KingRoot 4.8.2 and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Wait for a few seconds as Kingroot tries to root your phone.
- Once your phone is rooted, you will see a Root Obtained message under the crown logo.
And you’re now rooted!
Finally, your phone is rooted and is ready to be flashed with a custom ROM of your choice.