Prestigio 5550 smartphone can now be rooted using the Kingroot tool, developed by King Studio. Rooting a device allows users to get complete access to the device’s operating system to make changes to the file systems. In order to root the Prestigio 5550 running on the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat, users are required to kingroot file in the smartphone.
DroidBep reminds its readers that it will not be held liable for any damage to device during or after root installation. Users are advised to proceed at their own risk.
How To Root Prestigio Multiphone 5550 Without PC
- Download KingRoot 4.9.2 and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Wait for a few seconds as Kingroot tries to root your phone.
- Once your phone is rooted, you will see a Root Obtained message under the crown logo.
Prestigio Multiphone 5550 is now rooted on official Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware. It is now possible to install any app that requires root permission.
Alternately, download and install Root Checker app from Google Play Store to confirm the root status of the device.