Samsung recently launched its latest device- the Samsung Galaxy J7. It is currently one of the best budget 4G smartphones in world. The device features a 5.5-inch screen IPS display with a 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. It is powered by a 1.6 GHz quad-core processor and it also has 2GB of RAM. This 4G smartphone boasts a 13 MegaPixel camera along with a 5 MegaPixel front facing camera.
With root all the factory and default restrictions applied by Samsung and by your carrier will be removed. Therefore, you will unlock the Android system. So, as a conclusion, once this operation is completed you will be able to perform further custom procedures in order to optimize, customize and power up the performance of your Samsung Galaxy j7. Bottom line, with root access ensured you can unleash the full potential of your Samsung branded smartphone.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy j7 Without PC
- Download KingRoot 4.9.2 and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Wait for a few seconds as Kingroot tries to root your phone.
- Once your phone is rooted, you will see a Root Obtained message under the crown logo.
Once the process finishes, back out to home screen again, and download the Root Checker app to confirm if the root worked. If it did, congratulations, you’re now rooted!