Well, many of you might be bored of all the custom ROMs for Redmi 2. As most of the ROMs provide almost the same features extracted from CM base. Today I’m here with EMUI 3.1 Custom ROM for Redmi 2. It has very eye catching Interface with best Performance. So without wasting anytime lets checkout the features of EMUI 3.1 Custom ROM for Redmi 2.
EMUI 3.1, the latest version of EMUI that is based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop is finally available for Redmi 2. EMUI 3.1 is one of the most themed and advance custom Rom available after Cyanogenmod.
How To Install EMUI 3.1 Lollipop ROM in Redmi 2
- Before installing, Make sure you have updated to MIUI 7/8 5.1.1 Lollipop and Installing TWRP 3.0
- Download ROM EMUI Lollipop ROM For Redmi 2
- Turn off / Switch your phone
- Press and hold Press Volume UP + Volume Down + Power Key at the same time to boot into Recovery mode.
- Do not forget to perform a nandroid backup. Goto backup option in TWRP and select all the partitions including System, Data, Boot, Recovery, EFS and swipe right to backup.
- After performing the ROM backup, go back to the TWRP main menu and tap the WIPE button.
- Next, swipe to Factory Reset. Wait for the wiping process to complete.
- Next, Goto TWRP main menu & goto Install option.
- Locate the ZenUI ROM downloaded zip file & tap on it. Now swipe to Install the ROM.
- Once the installation process is finished successfully, select Reboot System
This was my first time trying EMUI 3.1 and the rom shares many similarities with ios, however i liked the rom for its colourful visuals. Let Us know what you think about EMUI 3.1 on Redmi 2.