Good news for folks owning a Lenovo A6000. ZenUI, based on Lollipop Android 5.0.2 has been ported over to it, thanks to cararoot.com. ZenUI is famous for its unique UI, that sets it apart from all other ROMs for Android, with the option to customize it even further with extensive themes support with a lot of fan-made themes available.
In case you still want to try out ZenUi ROM on your Lenovo A6000, check out the installation guide below.
Let’s get started with installing ZenUI Lollipop ROM in Lenovo A6000
- Make sure you have updated to stock 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Download ROM ZenUI Lollipop ROM For Lenovo A6000/+
- Turn off / Switch your phone
- Press and hold Press Volume UP + Volume Down + Power Key at the same time to boot into Recovery mode.
- Do not forget to perform a nandroid backup. Goto backup option in TWRP and select all the partitions including System, Data, Boot, Recovery, EFS and swipe right to backup.
- After performing the ROM backup, go back to the TWRP main menu and tap the WIPE button.
- Next, swipe to Factory Reset. Wait for the wiping process to complete.
- Next, Goto TWRP main menu & goto Install option.
- Locate the MIUI ROM downloaded zip file & tap on it. Now swipe to Install the ROM.
- Once the installation process is finished successfully, select Reboot System