Blu’s HD display toting cousin, the BLU Life X8 has got root access available and if you love apps like Xposed and Titanium backup, there is no reason to wait anymore for you. Moreover, you can decide to install TWRP recovery for BLU Life X8, which is a great utility, and allows you to flash custom ROMs, create backups, etc.
The root is done by installing an app kingroot and running it, which is a very common and most popular working root package for Android devices.
- Rooting your phone will void your warranty. We at Droidbeep are not responsible for anything happens to your phone. We only provide the guide, so if you want to do it perform at your own risk.
- As for others who say their antivirus software shows this tool to be a virus, all root tools will show up as a virus when scanned as they attempt to bypass androids built in security to gain root access.
How To Root BLU Life X8 With Kingroot
- Enable installation from unknown sources on your device. Simply go to to Settings > Security >> then enable Unknown Sources.
- Download KingRoot app into your phone then install it.
- Once installed, launch KingRoot app up
- KingRoot will then verify your phone. It won’t take long.
- Once the app has been successful verifying your phone, you’ll see either Start Root or Try To Root button. Just tap on it.
- Just sit tight and wait for the app to do its job. Once rooting is complete, you should see “Success!” on your screen and the KingRoot icon in the Launcher menu.
Once you have root, you have the capacity to get the most out of your device. You can use an app like Root Checker to determine whether rooting was successful. However, if you find that you don’t like the root, you can unroot your phone.
Whatever it is regarding installation of root on BLU Life X8, feel free to let us know. We will try our best to revert back with a solution.