Blu’s HD display toting cousin, the BLU Life X8 has got root access available and if you love apps like Xposed and Titanium backup, there is no reason to wait anymore for you. Moreover, you can decide to install TWRP recovery for BLU Life X8, which is a great utility, and allows you to flash custom ROMs, create backups, etc.
If you are looking for some quick and easy ways to root your BLU Life X8 devices without a computer then this is the right place as here we have a complete step-by-step guide on how to root BLU Life X8 without PC or computer using one-click apps that will let you gain root access within a matter of minutes.
The root is done by installing an app kingroot and running it, which is a very common and most popular working root package for Android devices. The app comes with a built-in root authorization app and you will not need other apps like SU or Super User. The process is completely reversible and once you remove root access and reboot your device, it will be like your device was never rooted in the first place.
- Rooting your phone will void your warranty. We at Droidbeep are not responsible for anything happens to your phone. We only provide the guide, so if you want to do it perform at your own risk.
Root BLU Life X8 With Kingroot
- Enable installation from unknown sources on your device. Simply go to to Settings > Security >> then enable Unknown Sources.
- Download KingRoot app into your phone then install it.
- Once installed, launch KingRoot app up
- KingRoot will then verify your phone. It won’t take long.
- Once the app has been successful verifying your phone, you’ll see either Start Root or Try To Root button. Just tap on it.
- Just sit tight and wait for the app to do its job. Once rooting is complete, you should see “Success!” on your screen and the KingRoot icon in the Launcher menu.
Once you have root, you have the capacity to get the most out of your device. You can use an app like Root Checker to determine whether rooting was successful. However, if you find that you don’t like the root, you can unroot your phone.
Whatever it is regarding installation of root on BLU Life X8, feel free to let us know. We will try our best to revert back with a solution.