If you recently bought LG Volt 2 then the next thing you like to do is root it. Good news, LG Volt 2 can now be rooted easily and what’s more – you can install CWM recovery on it to enjoy custom ROMs and Mods. Root also necessary to extract most out of Lg Volt 2. With root you can easily overclock-underclock CPU & GPU, can install apps that ask root permission and also can access system files to remove bloatware or tweak it.
The LG Volt 2 features 5-inch HD IPS display, 1.2GHz Quad-Core (Snapdragon 410) processor, Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage, 8-megapixel rear camera and 5 Mega Pixel front-facing snapper.
KingRoot is one of the most reliable rooting methods for LG Volt 2 with Android 5.1.1 lollipop because of its ease of use, simple interface and the ability to root a variety of Android devices. This rooting software is extensively tested by thousands of Android users all over the world. Aside from that, this is probably the safest method to root your Android device.
Please note, rooting void your manufacturer warranty. You can always regain it by following proper method (remove all root only app or flash official firmware).
How To Root Lg Volt 2 Without PC
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the KingRoot application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Confirm that you have successfully rooted your smartphone by installing Root Checker from the Google Play store.
So, you have done rooting Lg Volt 2 running on stock firmware. Your device should now have root permission and you can now install apps that ask root access. Confirm whether your device is rooted or not use Root Checker from Google Play Store.
If you want replace KingUser with SuperSu, just download app called Super-Sume. Download and install. After install it will ask to grant super user permisson allow it. Then press the blue button in the middle. It will then remove all kingroot files and install SuperSU.