Easy Root Prestigio Muze D3 Without PC. The Prestigio Muze D3 smartphone released in 2015. It is powered by Mediatek MT6582M chipset, 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage. The Prestigio Muze D3 runs on Android OS v5.0.2 (Lollipop) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery. It features a 5.3 inches IPS display with 720 x 1280 px resolution.
A compatible version for Kingroot’s famous rooting solution for Android powered devices are now available for Prestigio Muze D3. Known as Kingroot, the rooting package is considered to be the safest and easiest way to gain root access on phones, without any hassle.
Shortly after being released, a root method for Prestigio Muze D3 phones was made available, and it’s just about as quick, painless, and easy as rooting can be. So if you’re interested in modding your Prestigio Muze D3 with all sorts of cool software tweaks, I’ll go over the process in detail below.
Gaining root access on your Android device, in most cases, will void your phone warranty. And there is always a risk of soft bricking involved with rooting, which means your device will be stuck in the boot loop unless the software issue has been fixed. As a precaution, we will recommend you to backup important data (like photos, documents, memo, messages) before performing root. In case something went wrong, you will at least have a backup.
How To Root Prestigio Muze D3 Without PC
KingRoot is one of the most reliable rooting methods for Prestigio Muze D3 because of its ease of use, simple interface and the ability to root a variety of Android devices. This rooting software is extensively tested by thousands of Android users all over the world. Aside from that, this is probably the safest method to root your Android device.
- Download KingRoot 4.9.2 and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Wait for a few seconds as Kingroot tries to root your phone.
- Once your phone is rooted, you will see a Root Obtained message under the crown logo.
Your device should be fully rooted. To verify this, download an app called Root Checker from developer joeykrim.