The ARCHOS 55 Platinum features a 5.5-inch screen, a quad-core processor, a 13-megapixel rear camera, a MicroSD card slot, and a relatively slim and light device. In this tutorial, we are going to show How To Root ARCHOS 55 Platinum using KingRoot tools.
Although the root process of ARCHOS 55 Platinum using KingRoot tools is safe and secure, its better to make a backup of your device first. This tutorial is for ARCHOS 55 Platinum with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
The ARCHOS 55 Platinum has superb performance, you must be Root ARCHOS 55 Platinum, because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you can install custom Rom, custom setting and apps on your phone.
Before You Start
The methods described below have been tried and tested by developers who made them, as well as many other users. However, no method is absolutely safe. By following our post, you agree to that you understand the risks involved and will take full responsibility for whatever happens to your device.
How To Root ARCHOS 55 Platinum Without PC
- Enter your phone’s browser: kingroot.net.
- Install Kingroot. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- If your phone is unrooted, you can see the prompt saying that “Root access is unavailable“. Then click the button “START ROOT“.
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- When rooting, you can view the progress. When it is done, you will see the big green tick icon.
- After getting the ‘Success’ message, you can install the Root Checker app from Play Store to verify whether your device has been rooted or not.
I hope you like this root ARCHOS 55 Platinum guide from which you will be able to easily root ARCHOS 55 Platinum without any extra efforts. If you feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box.