ASUS has released its own spin on a budget tablet with the new MeMo Pad HD 7. The tablet is powered by a quad core MediaTek MT8125 SoC clocked at 1.2GHz, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, and a 15Whr battery. Wireless radios include 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and Miracast wireless display support.
Have you bought the ASUS Android based tablet? Yes I’m talking about the MeMO Pad HD 7 (ME173X), a great handsets that combines high end specs and features with an impressive design and affordable price tag. Anyway, if you have bought this device, then probably you are looking into a suitable root method.
Why to root a handset that is already offering high end performances? Well, we will talk about this and about other relevant aspects below, so before heading to the proper root solution, check the following lines.
While rooting Android smartphones and tablets has become quite popular in recent years, new Android users might find it difficult to root their devices, especially due to the complicated rooting methods available. Using the steps mentioned above, you can easily root your tablet without any complications.
Root your device at your own risk. Rooting may void your warranty. Proceed at your own risk.
Guide To Root ASUS MeMO Pad HD 7 (ME173X) Without Computer.
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install the APK.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Boromir” or “Barahir“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- After the end of the installation process, reboot your tablet
Quick and painless method to get root access on your ASUS MeMO Pad HD 7 (ME173X). Enjoy your rooted device and should you face any issues while rooting, give us a shout in the comments below.