This is easy guide to root Cricket Wireless LG G Stylo H634 by Kingroot tool. Rooting Your phone Will give you access to many options and also your device will be able to overcome many of the Limitations of LG G Stylo. So root your phone, because root allows for you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you can install custom Rom, app and setting in your phone.
Here is the full step-by-step guide on how to complete the root
- Download KingRoot APK
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the KingRoot application normally.
- You need a working Internet connection on your tablet to make this work.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” or “Try Root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- If the Kinguser App exist on your Application Menu on your phone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your LG G Stylo.
Method 2: Root LG G Stylo With KingoRoot
- Download KingoRoot APK on your Android phone. To do so, you should check the security for turning on unknown sources. Otherwise it won’t allow KingoRoot apk. So follow this Settings > Security > Unknown sources.
- Download, install and launch the app on your Android device. KingoRoot download will take little time.
- On the main screen, you will see “One Click Root“. Click on it.
- Wait and see whether it can perform the rooting or not.
This is simple and easy root process for your device. I can try to make it easy and make all steps clear to understand and try to make the image all steps for you. If you feel any problem, then please comment us. I try to best resolve your problem.