Gaining root access on the Samsung Galaxy A3 SMA300FU has now become much easier than ever, all thanks to the universal Kingroot app which has made rooting your device as easy as clicking a button in a normal Android app. Rooting will open a whole world of root-only apps for you, where you’ll be able to install the apps that actually tweak your system to let you enjoy the true potential of your device.
Here’s how you can root your Samsung Galaxy A3 SMA300FU smartphone
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the KingRoot application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Confirm that you have successfully rooted your smartphone by installing Root Checker from the Google Play store.
Your phone will show that it is now rooted. Enjoy the root. If there are any issues, feel free to post in the comments section for our staff to take a look at it.
If you want replace KingUser with SuperSu, just download app called Super-Sume. Download and install. After install it will ask to grant super user permisson allow it. Then press the blue button in the middle. It will then remove all kingroot files and install SuperSU.
If you liked our article, please do join us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus for timely updates on our future posts.