Are you one among those Huawei Ascend Mate 2 users and facing the bootloop issue? Then here we have shared simple guide which lets you unbrick Huawei Ascend Mate 2 by flashing latest Stock ROM using dload folder. This tutorial also works to unroot your Huawei device as it flashes stock firmware.
Fortunately, you can fix the bootloop problem and soft bricked phones quite easily. If your Huawei Ascend Mate 2 can go to Recovery than you are lucky. Hold Volume up and Power Button simultaneously. and select wipe data/factory reset and click OK. This will factory reset your phone and it will boot normally.
But if factory reset not work, You need to flash a new firmware in order to fix the problem. This process is also simple. You only need to download the correct firmware for your Ascend Mate2 and flash it.
- Format the Micro SD card (This operation is optional).
- make sure that the Micro SD card is available with enough free space 4GB or more should be available.
- make sure that the power of the battery is enough to run the Upgrade process. It is recommended that the power of the battery is more than 50%.
- This operations will erase all user data. You should backup all important data on an external SD card
How To Fix Huawei Ascend Mate 2/HUAWEI MT2 Stuck In A Boot Loop
- Download Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Firmware (MT2-L03) and extract this file.
- Copy the entire dload folder (with UPDATE.APP in it) to the root directory of the Micro SD card.
- Make sure your handset is power off.
- Insert the Micro SD card into the handset.
- Press the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN key, and then press the POWER key to power on the phone and enter the Software Upgrade Mode.
- When the progress bar stops, the phone will automatically power OFF.
- Press POWER key to get the Device POWER ON.
IF Still Bootloop
- First of all turn off your phone.
- Now Press and hold Volume up and Power Button simultaneously.
- Release the button when you see Huawei logo.
- Thats it. Now you are in recovery menu.
- Execute ‘wipe cache partition’, then execute ‘wipe data/factory reset’ and choose ‘Yes – delete all user data’.
That’s the simple guide on how to unbrick Huawei Ascend Mate 2 by flashing stock firmware. If you’ve any kind of issues, do drop a comment below. We’ll get back with most possible solutions.