Change Font Style Samsung Galaxy J6 – The Galaxy J6 is a superb option when it comes to the camera. The primary lens comes with the single setup, having 13MP Primary Camera and the secondary is a 8MP resolution.
The Samsung Galaxy J6 flaunts a 5.6-inch full HD display with a pixel density of 293ppi and a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass v3 to keep scratches at bay. It sports a premium metal design with a 8.2mm frame that makes it look good as well as sturdy. It can be personalised with a choice of replaceable wood back as well as leather covers.
This device gets all its strength from a 1.6GHz octa-core processor which is seated on an Exynos 7870 Octa chipset and paired with 3GB of RAM for great multitasking and a Mali-T830 MP1 GPU for a good gaming experience. Android 8.1 Oreo works as the OS on this phone.
There are several free and paid Samsung Themes available on the Samsung Theme store and on the internet. Today, we shall show you how to change the font on your Samsung Galaxy J6 without root.
Change Font Style in Samsung J6 GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung J6 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J6.
- Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security.
- Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style.
- Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
Change Font Style in Samsung J6 via zFont App
- Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung J6 from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app.
- On the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts.
- Click Download once you choose one font.
- Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung.
- On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Galaxy J6 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Samsung Galaxy J6, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. What font is splattered all over your Samsung Galaxy J6 UI today? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.