Hello Volt user, if you really want to enjoy a great Android experience, you should consider in rooting your smartphone. With root access ensured you can bump the speeds of your Lg Volt and you can also optimize and customize the Kitkat firmware in order to obtain more power from your phone. Thus, you do want to improve the performances of your own LG Volt, don’t hesitate and complete this guide.
The LG Volt is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the LG Volt packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 1-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Most devices come with three to four default skins to choose from, but rooting android phone lets you install new ROMs to fully customize and tweak your device skins for a truly unique display. Another big benefit is that rooting android frees up your device’s internal storage. People with low internal storage space can transfer whatever application they want to the SD card after they root their device. Some applications can be transferred by default, but an un-rooted device typically blocks you from doing this for all devices. Once rooted, you can force move an app with a symlink.
However, when so many advantages are implied, we also have to consider the risks. Well, both procedures aren’t official and if you choose to complete this tutorial, you will lose the warranty of your LG Volt.
Method 1: Root LG Magna Using Kingo root
- You can visit APK Root for Android on your mobile and download the file on your LG Volt.
- Install KingoRoot.apk on your device. If you didn’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security, then during installation, you will get a prompt “Install blocked“, stating that “For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”.
- Just follow phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device and allow installs from “Unknown Sources“.
- Launch “Kingo ROOT” app and Click “One Click Root” to start the rooting process.
- Waiting for a few seconds till the result screen appear. If rooting is successful, you’ll get a Root Succeeded! message.
Method 2: Root LG Volt Using KingRoot
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager and Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the KingRoot application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Confirm that you have successfully rooted your smartphone by installing Root Checker from the Google Play store.
That should be all; that means you have successfully completed our step by step guide. So, now you know how to root on your own LG Volt. Enjoy.