The LG LK430, also known as the Sprint variant of the G Pad. The LG G Pad F 7.0 has a 7-inch WXGA IPS display, a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor with an Adreno 305 GPU, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage and MicroSD expansion up to 128GB. It also has a 4000mAh battery, a 5MP rear-facing camera and a 1.2MP front-facing camera. The tablet is running Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Rooting the LG G Pad F 7.0 Sprint variant with the model number LK430 gives users root access thus allowing Android fans to install custom ROMs on their smartphone. Here i am providing you a easy and step by step guide to root LG LK430.
Before you begin with the procedure part and the instructions to root Sprint LG G Pad F 7.0 (LG LK430), you should be knowing that what rooting actually is. You should be knowing that what really are you going to perform on the device. And if in case you do know it, then this part of the tutorial can always be skipped and if not, you should take out 5 minutes to read it as it might make some things a bit more clear.
Method 1: Root LG G Pad F Using Kingroot
- Enter your phone’s browser: kingroot.net.
- Install Kingroot. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- If your phone is unrooted, you can see the prompt saying that “Root access is unavailable“. Then click the button “START ROOT“.
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- When rooting, you can view the progress. When it is done, you will see the big green tick icon.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your LG G Pad F. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser.
Method 1 is possibly the best and most reliable option as it has been extensively tested on various LG devices. If it didn’t work with your device, then Kingo Root is the next best alternative.
Method 2: Root LG G Pad F Using Kingo root
- You can visit APK Root for Android on your mobile and download the file on your LG G Pad F.
- Install KingoRoot.apk on your device. If you didn’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security, then during installation, you will get a prompt “Install blocked“, stating that “For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”.
- Just follow phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device and allow installs from “Unknown Sources“.
- Launch “Kingo ROOT” app and Click “One Click Root” to start the rooting process.
- Waiting for a few seconds till the result screen appear. If rooting is successful, you’ll get a Root Succeeded! message.
Once the LG LK430 has been rooted, users can install a number of custom ROMs on the device that will help optimize certain features of the phone.