Every Android smartphone is equipped with their respective keyboard apps. Keyboard on Android serves to write or type a word or sentence on Android. When we write messages, chat in a chat app, of course this keyboard is really needed.
Each keyboard app certainly has its own appearance. Have you ever felt bored with the normal appearance of your smartphone keyboard? Well in this article I will try to share how to change the appearance of the keyboard on your Android phone to be more interesting and unique. For more, see below
How to Change Android Keyboard Theme
For those of you who intend to follow how to change Android keyboard theme then you can see the information as follows.
1. The first step, please open the Play Store and look for the Facemoji Emoji app – Keyboard Pro Emoji, Themes, GIFs, Fonts, then install it on your phone.
2. Once installed, open the Facemoji Emoji – Keyboard Pro app.
3. Tap Agree and Continue.
4. Then tap on the Tap to Enable Facemoji Keyboard section.
5. Activate it in the Facemoji Keyboard Pro section, then tap OK – tap OK again.
6. Next in the Select input method section, select Facemoji Keyboard Pro.
7. On selecting the keyboard language, please tap Skip it.
8. Under DIY your keyboard, tap Skip it .
9. Next, in this section you can choose the keyboard theme you want.
10. Tap Download.
11. Tap Install.
12. Done, then your keyboard display has now changed to as below.
So that’s how to change the Android keyboard theme, hopefully this information is useful, good luck.
For other interesting information you can also see how to change Android Whatsapp theme with iPhone theme without expiration which have been discussed in previous tutorials that may be very useful for you. If you found this guide useful, let us know in the comments.