When we listen to music on Android, we will definitely use the volume buttons to adjust the increase or decrease in the audio sound coming out of our Android smartphone speakers. The appearance of each volume slider on each Android smartphone is certainly different. Did you know that on Android you can adjust the appearance of your volume slider on Android to be cooler by using one of the apps from the Play Store. You can change the appearance of the volume slider on Android to display iOS, Samsung, MIUI, Windows Phone and many more. In this article, I will discuss how to change the Android volume slider to be like IOS. For more, see below
How to Change Android Volume Slider Display to Like Iphone
For users who intend to follow how to change Android volume slider display to like iPhone then you can see the information below.
1. Please open the Play Store, download and install the Volume Styles app – Customize your volume panel
2. If you have, open the Volume Styles app
3. Select IOS
4. Tap Start
5. Activate it on modify settings, then tap on Allow to change system settings and then go back
6. Turn on do not disturb, tap on volume style
7. Tap Allow then return to the permissions page
8. Activate in the Accessibility Service section
9. Tap on the Other Downloaded Services section, select Volume Styles
10. Tap under Accessibility – tap OK
11. Done, and the results are as follows
And if it’s at this stage then you can change the volume slider display on Android to be like iPhone / iOS. So that’s how to change the Android Volume Slider to look like an Iphone, hopefully it’s useful
You also need to know about how to change Android gallery view to like iPhone as previously explained by DroidBeep. If you still have questions, leave a comment in the box that we provide. Also, share this article with your friends.