How to Easily Root Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8260 Without PC. The Samsung Galaxy Core is now around 2 years old and that’s a long time for a smartphone to be in the market. The phone comes with a 4.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 pixels by 800 pixels. A fast and powerful 1.2GHz Dual Core Processor, coupled with the latest Android Jelly Bean operating system allows you to work effortlessly and enjoy a seamless experience.
Rooting Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8260 was much easier than I thought. Before going through the long procedure of trying to use software programs on PC to root any Android device, I always try out one click apps available on mobile first. As with most android phones, you can easily root them with Kingroot.
If you’re just getting started with rooting, please read this article to understand why people do it. Also, you should know that after rooting your phone, it’s advisable to unroot before performing an OTA update or restoring factoring settings.
- Rooting voids Warranty: Most of the brands does not allow rooting and voids warranty after getting root access. So you should confirm with your phone’s customer support.
- Update interruptions: Majority of users who root their Android phones face the problem of automatic updates. In this case, you will not get official updates; you need to update your device manually.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8260 Without PC
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the KingRoot application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” or “Try Root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Now checkout if KingUser and Purify app is present on your App drawer or not. If yes, then your device is rooted successfully.
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8260 was rooted. You can verify that your GT-I8260 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of The Easy Way to Root Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8260 useful for you.