Hard and factory reset can help solve problems with your Huawei Enjoy 9 if it gets stuck or freezes, runs slowly or encounters a problem which you cannot identify. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Huawei Enjoy 9.
The Huawei Enjoy 9 flaunts a 6.26inch IPS LCD display which has a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. Running the smartphone is an Octa-Core (Qualcomm) processor seated upon Snapdragon 450 chipset. It is coupled with 3GB of RAM and Adreno 506 graphics card. The handset runs on Android 8.0 Oreo OS.
Like other smartphones, the Huawei Enjoy 9 also features a back camera and a front camera for photography and videography needs. The main camera has a resolution of 13MP + 2MP. A 8MP selfieshooter captures brilliant images/videos and outputs clear quality video calling.
The Huawei Enjoy 9 is a relatively new Android phone and has excellent software and hardware features. Whether you’re facing a bug after updating your your Huawei Enjoy 9 or you’re seeing random glitches on your phone, you can solve the most common problems by resetting your smartphone.
Hard reset Huawei Enjoy 9 from Recovery
- Ensure that the Huawei Enjoy 9 is powered off.
- Push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data/Factory reset.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing Wipe data
- Finally, choose Reboot system.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Huawei Enjoy 9
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Huawei Enjoy 9 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei Enjoy 9.
Factory reset Huawei Enjoy 9 via Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap System.
- In the System screen, tap Reset.
- In the Reset screen, tap Factory data reset.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the RESET PHONE option.
- If prompted, enter your device PIN/password/pattern. Touch NEXT.
- Finally tap RESET PHONE.
- After your Huawei Enjoy 9 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
Huawei Enjoy 9 comes with an affordable budget and brings amazing features among which storage is a major highlight. The camera at both rear and front sides are also up to the mark. The good quality camera too adds up to its charm.
Despite the Huawei Enjoy 9 problems, it’s still a great phone that’s an easy purchase if you have the option and opportunity. Every common issue that the smartphone has is easy to fix, even if some of the fixes take time. If your Huawei Enjoy 9 has had any of these problems, hopefully, your device is now performing exactly as it’s intended.