Reset Samsung Galaxy A70s – Every electronic device has a factory reset feature that restores devices to its original state by erasing all data stored on the Galaxy A70s. Here’s how to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A70s.
The Samsung A70s sports a 6.7-inch Amoled display with FHD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels) resolution that results into a pixel density of 393 PPI. The phone is powered by a 64-bit 2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 processor under the hood, aided by 6GB of RAM. The Galaxy A70s looks premium in a brushed aluminium unibody design.
For photography, the Samsung Galaxy A70s features a 64MP + 8MP + 5MP rear camera with optical image stabilisation, 4K recording support and a Triple camera-tone LED flash.It also packs a 32MP front shooter for quality self-portraits. The internal storage of the device is 128GB, which can be further expanded up to 512GB by inserting a microSD card.
You have bought the Samsung A70s but then you may experience some slowdowns in performance from the phone. It might even stop working completely. If this happens, it’s time to consider resetting the phone. However, you first need to learn how to reset the Galaxy A70s.
[box type=”info” align=”” class=”” width=””]This process will erase all your phone information; basically returns it just like the day you bought it. All of your pictures, messages, apps, contacts, everything will be deleted. This seems like the appropriate time to remind you to back up your phone.[/box]
Bypass Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung A70s
If you’ve forgotten or lost your screen lock pattern, password, fingerprint and pin, you can try hard resetting the Samsung A70s. If you’re still unsuccessful after several attempts, the only way to unlock your device is to reset via Samsung or Google find my device.
In order for Find My Device to help you reset your phone screen lock, your smartphone needs to be turned on, connected to a Google or Samsung Account and the internet.
Unlock Screen via Google Find My Device
- Visit https://www.google.com/android/find and then log in with your Google email and password.
- Choose the Samsung A70s from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Select the ‘Erase Dataʼ option from the action menu.
- Select ˊErase Deviceˋ to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Unlock Screen with Samsung Find My Mobile
- Visit Find My Mobile and then sign in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Select the Samsung A70s from the menu on the left.
- Choose the ‘Erase Deviceʼ option from below the device information.
- Select the ‘Eraseʼ button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Hard Reset Samsung A70s via Recovery
- Shut down your Galaxy A70s completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Samsung logo.
- Then you will see the Android system recovery menu.
- Scroll to wipe data / factory reset by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.
- Scroll to Yes by pressing the Volume down button.
- Press the Power button.
- The phone will now wipe all contents.
Factory Reset Samsung A70s from Settings
- Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Tap the ˊSettingsˋ icon.
- Touch ˊGeneral managementˋ.
- Touch ˊResetˋ.
- Press ‘Factory data resetʼ.
- Press ‘RESETʼ.
- Tap ˊDELETE ALLˋ. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Samsung Galaxy A70s and prepare it for use.
- Head into your ‘Settingsʼ and scroll down the page to ˊGeneral managementˋ.
- Tap on “Reset”.
- Press “Factory data reset”.
- Scroll down the page and select ˊResetˋ.
- This is the final step, so be sure that you want to go through with it. If you are, then tap ˊDELETE ALLˋ.
- The Samsung Galaxy A70s will reset and reboot.
The Samsung A70s is yet another feature-packed release with well thought out specifications. If you are looking for a lightweight smartphone with a powerhouse performance then is the one you should opt for. It is a capable device in its respective segment without much compromise in terms of specifications and pricing.
Have you encountered any other problems with these phones? Tell us about them. Also, if you have solutions other could benefit from, post them. For other tips and tricks such as how to screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A70s, we will publish it soon.