Tech-savvy mobile users simply need to get under the hood of their devices to tweak and optimize them. Gaining root access serves as the gateway for Android devices to receive different modifications, such as the software being personalized according to the needs of specific users. Gaining root access simply allows users to take full control over their Android devices.
Today we have another one click rooting app available and it’s known as Kingroot. I have successfully rooted my BLU Dash X Plus D950U running on android 5.0 Lollipop with Kingroot 4.8.2.
The tool is also fairly easy to use, with users looking to gain root access to their BLU Dash X Plus needing only to download one app and then clicking a button on it. The tool will then do the rest of the work.
Users should note that rooting the BLU Dash X Plus D950U will void the device’s warranty. But, users can reclaim the warranty by re-installing the official firmware update again.
Step by step guide on rooting BLU Dash X Plus D950U Without PC/Computer:
- Download KingRoot 4.8.2 and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Wait for a few seconds as Kingroot tries to root your phone.
- Once your phone is rooted, you will see a Root Obtained message under the crown logo.
Now install the Root checker app from the Google play store and check whether your phone has been rooted or not.