If you’re looking to truly clean up your curvy new BLU Studio 6.0 LTE, or the flatter BLU Studio 6.0 HD, you might want to consider rooting it. Rooting, aka the process of gaining administrative rights on your device, can allow you to truly remove some bloatware from the device –instead of just disabling it. It’ll free up memory – both of the RAM and storage variety – and that’s just the beginning. If a custom recovery exists for your device, you can even flash newer versions of Android, custom rom, and more.
Rooting gives you permission to alter the system settings and you can add and remove system apps and features that annoy you and consume extra space on your device.Rooting is done with the intention of gaining root access to the system level and after rooting BLU Studio 6.0 you can easily install Custom Apps,Custom ROM,Custom Os,Custom themes like CyanogenMod Themes on your BLU Studio 6.0.
- Rooting your phone voids the manufacturer’s warranty on your phone.
- Make sure your device is charged at least 70%.
Using this guide, we’ll show you several ways that you can use in order to learn how to root BLU Studio 6.0 HD/LTE. After that you’ll be able to install your favorite custom ROMs and mods.
Method 1: Root BLU Studio 6.0 HD And Studio 6.0 LTE Using Kingroot
Kingroot is one such app as it comes with a pretty intuitive user interface and the ability to quickly root your Android device. The app can root almost any Android device you throw at it, although there are going to be some notable exceptions.
- Enter your phone’s browser: kingroot.net.
- Install Kingroot. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- If your phone is unrooted, you can see the prompt saying that “Root access is unavailable“. Then click the button “START ROOT“.
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- When rooting, you can view the progress. When it is done, you will see the big green tick icon.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your BLU Studio 5.0 C. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser.
Method 1 is possibly the best and most reliable option as it has been extensively tested on various BLU devices. If it didn’t work with your device, then Kingo Root is the next best alternative.
Method 2: Root BLU Studio 6.0 HD And Studio 6.0 LTE Using Kingo root
Kingo Root is a universal rooting method that can root almost any Android device. Kingo Root is one of the safest rooting methods available for all Android devices. If Method 1 doesn’t work with your device, then this is possibly the next best option.
- You can visit APK Root for Android on your mobile and download the file on your Studio 6.0.
- Install KingoRoot.apk on your device. If you didn’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security, then during installation, you will get a prompt “Install blocked“, stating that “For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”.
- Just follow phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device and allow installs from “Unknown Sources“.
- Launch “Kingo ROOT” app and Click “One Click Root” to start the rooting process.
- Waiting for a few seconds till the result screen appear. If rooting is successful, you’ll get a Root Succeeded! message.
So now you know how to root BLU Studio 6.0 and you have successfully rooted your device.If you are having any problems rooting and have any doubts regarding the rooting tutorial fee free to ask in comments.