The BLU Studio 7.0 II is one made by BLU Mobile that combines the mobility of mobile phones and tablet performance in the form factor. Equipped with the android operating system makes BLU Studio 7.0 II is perfect for business and entertainment activities.
The Studio 7.0 II features a large phablet-like 7″ IPS display complete with a 1024 x 600 resolution allowing you to view your movies, videos, documents, and more without the need to constantly zoom in. This display features a pixel density of 169 ppi, making it possible to view videos, photos, games, text messages, and more. Additionally, you benefit from an integrated MediaTek 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor along with a Mali-400 GPU and 1GB of on-board RAM.
Running on Android 5.0 Lollipop, this 3.5G compatible smartphone allows you to connect to high speed mobile data networks to transfer data quickly and efficiently. The Hotspot feature lets you connect Wi-Fi devices to the Internet via your wireless network and FM radio lets you listen to your favorite stations.
Rooting your BLU Studio 7.0 II is easy and can be done in one click. You don’t need a PC to get it done but like I normally say before any rooting procedure, you’re doing it at your own risk and I won’t be held responsible in case you eventually brick your device or lose your warranty.
By the way, this process should be safe and I don’t see any problems arising from it unless you choose to upgrade the device or restore factoring settings without first unrooting it. It’s never safe to update a rooted device or restore factory settings. You must unroot first. I guess you know that already.
How To Root BLU Studio 7.0 II Without Computer
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the KingRoot application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” or “Try Root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- If the Kinguser and Purify App exist on your Application Menu on your tablet it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
Congratulation! Now your BLU Studio 7.0 II was rooted. You can verify that your BLU Studio 7.0 II is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of Easy Method to Root BLU Studio 7.0 II useful for you.