Here i will guide in Rooting Blu Studio Energy running on latest android lollipop 5.0.2. As the android Lollipop For Blu Studio Energy is released and Many users Unable to Root it. So without wasting more time let’s start with Steps to root Blu Studio Energy after getting lollipop 5.0.2 Update easily.
By the way, this process should be safe and I don’t see any problems arising from it unless you choose to upgrade the device or restore factoring settings without first unrooting it. It’s never safe to update a rooted device or restore factory settings. You must unroot first. I guess you know that already.
How To Root Blu Studio Energy Without PC
- Download KingRoot 4.6.5 and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your phone is now rooted.
Hurray !! you Get root access in you Blu Studio Energy in Android lollipop 5.0.2. If you facing any problem you can Comment below i will there for your assistance.