How To Root BLU Studio Mini LTE Without PC. This is my first experience with a BLU phone. If you’re an owner of the BLU Studio Mini LTE smartphone, you might want to gain root access to your Android device.
This phone features a vivid 4.5-inch IPS 218ppi display paired with a 5.0 Megapixel autofocus main camera, plus a front facing shooter, powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor and 1GB of RAM. The Studio Mini LTE is compatible with high speed 4G LTE across all GSM networks in the US, including LTE bands 4, 7 and 17, supporting T-Mobile, AT&T, Metro PCS, Cricket, Tracfone, and Simple Mobile among others.
While rooting Android smartphones and tablets has become quite popular in recent years, new Android users might find it difficult to root their devices, especially due to the complicated rooting methods available. Using the steps mentioned above, you can easily root your device without any complications.
Before We Begin:
- rooting your phone voids the manufacturer’s warranty on your phone.
- Make sure your phone’s battery has at least 50 percent full.
- From Security in the Settings menu, enable Unknown Sources so you download and install apps outside of those in the Google-Play store.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Android Device. Open the Settings app on your Android device, go to Developer options and enable the USB debugging option. If you can’t find Developer options, go to About phone in Settings and keep tapping on Build number until you see a You are now a developer popup message. You’ll now see the Developer options menu in Settings.
This method can be accomplished without a PC and You will need to maintain a stable Internet connection throughout the process.
Method 1: Root BLU Studio Mini LTE Using Kingroot
- Download and install the Kingroot APK on your Studio Mini LTE.
- Open your new KingRoot app. You can find it in your Home’s app drawer once installation is complete.
- Ensure that you can see the Start Root button at the bottom of the display. This tells you that your device is supported.
- Tap the Start button to begin rooting. Rooting may take a few moments. Once rooting is complete, you should see Success! on your screen and the KingRoot icon in the Launcher menu.
- That’s it! You have successfully rooted your Android device and you can now make the most out of it.
Method 2: Root BLU Studio Mini LTE Using Kingo root
- You can visit APK Root for Android on your mobile and download the file on your Studio Mini LTE.
- Install KingoRoot.apk on your device. If you didn’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security, then during installation, you will get a prompt “Install blocked“, stating that “For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”.
- Just follow phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device and allow installs from “Unknown Sources“.
- Launch “Kingo ROOT” app and Click “One Click Root” to start the rooting process.
- Waiting for a few seconds till the result screen appear. If rooting is successful, you’ll get a Root Succeeded! message.
If failed to root your device. It is highly recommended that you try several times when rooting. Kingroot and Kingoroot several rooting methods integrated in apk root, however, it will only run one at a time.
How To Remove Root Access (Optional)
Kingroot and Kingo Android Root also features an option to remove root access and you can easily unroot your phone in order to get back to where you were before rooting your device.
Just click three dots upper right, then find the option of “Remove Root“.