Blu Studio X Plus is a decent quality Android smartphone, which comes with a 5.5 inch IPS LCD touchscreen display powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6582 with Mali-400 GPU along with a 1 GB RAM and the device runs on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat and will get Lollipop later this year.
By rooting your Blu Studio X Plus smartphone, you will be able to install custom ROM firmware’s of your choice, or remove unwanted pre-installed applications which comes with the device, or install custom-built Android applications which only supports rooted devices, etc.
Before we begin the actual rooting tutorial for the Blu Studio X Plus, here are some warning information, that you should know:
- Rooting your Android Smartphone will void your warranty. And hence, you’ll get no warranty benefits if you rooting Blu Studio X Plus.
Wondering how to root your Blu Studio X Plus? This is one of the easiest ways.
Method 1: Root BLU Vivo Air Using Kingroot
KingRoot is one of the most reliable rooting methods for Blu Studio X Plus because of its ease of use, simple interface and the ability to root a variety of Android devices. This rooting software is extensively tested by thousands of Android users all over the world. Aside from that, this is probably the safest method to root your Android device.
- Enter your phone’s browser: kingroot.net.
- Install Kingroot. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- If your phone is unrooted, you can see the prompt saying that “Root access is unavailable“. Then click the button “START ROOT“.
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- When rooting, you can view the progress. When it is done, you will see the big green tick icon.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Blu Studio X Plus. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser.
Method 2: Root BLU Vivo Air Using Kingo root
Kingroot and kingoroot apps look identical but they both are different. They are completely different rooting software, which is developed by the different company. KingoRoot is a reliable and free app that can help you gain one-click root access on your Android devices within a matter of minutes. All this app really need is an access to the Internet, then using the possible exploits stored in their cloud servers they provide you with a quick root access on your phone and tablet devices so you can root Android without PC.
- You can visit APK Root for Android on your mobile and download the file on your Blu Studio X Plus.
- Install KingoRoot.apk on your device. If you didn’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security, then during installation, you will get a prompt “Install blocked“, stating that “For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”.
- Just follow phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device and allow installs from “Unknown Sources“.
- Launch “Kingo ROOT” app and Click “One Click Root” to start the rooting process.
- Waiting for a few seconds till the result screen appear. If rooting is successful, you’ll get a Root Succeeded! message.
Finally, you can use Root Checker app to check whether the android rooting process was successful. If your Blu Studio X Plus is rooted, then you should see this screen.