BLU Vivo Air is a top quality Android phone which comes with lots of excellent features. The device comes with Quad-core 1.7 GHz processor and it is powered by Mediatek MT6592 Chipset. The BLU Vivo Air a AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection and it runs on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. It also comes with 8 mega pixel primary camera and 5 mega pixel front camera.
If you own this device and would like to gain root privileges so that you can install rooted apps or to install Custom ROM Firmware’s, follow the steps given here.
Android rooted phone means that you can have a better administrator privileges for all systems. With it, you can get administrative rights to root your android phone. Root is indispensable for android. As root is getting simpler, it can generate one click root application, make the root simpler.
Here are the reasons why rooting is awesome for your BLU Vivo Air.
- Install cool custom ROMs and get new interfaces, apps, features and performance enhancements.
- Improve your phone’s speed and battery life using third-party root enabled apps.
- Use the most powerful backup app, Titanium Backup, in order to backup everything on your phone including system apps and data.
- Remove annoying system bloatware from your phone.
- Use all sorts of root enabled apps such as file managers and customization apps in order to make the most out of your Android device.
- Browse through the XDA forums and flash awesome custom mods on your Android device.
- Block annoying ads using third-party ad blocking apps.
This method can be accomplished without a PC and You will need to maintain a stable Internet connection throughout the process. and make sure your phone’s battery has at least 50 percent full.
Method 1: Root BLU Vivo Air Using Kingroot
KingRoot is one of the best apps to try and gain root access on your Android device. The app works as a standalone app on your Android device and you don’t even need a computer for the app to work. KingRoot always comes first in my list of apps if I have to gain root access and that’s mainly because of its ease of use.
- Enter your phone’s browser: kingroot.net.
- Install Kingroot. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- If your phone is unrooted, you can see the prompt saying that “Root access is unavailable“. Then click the button “START ROOT“.
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- When rooting, you can view the progress. When it is done, you will see the big green tick icon.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your BLU Vivo Air. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser.
Method 2: Root BLU Vivo Air Using Kingo root
Kingo Root is the second app you can try to gain one-click root access on your Android phone. The tool is available as a standalone app for Android, just like the KingRoot app and it works like a charm.
- You can visit APK Root for Android on your mobile and download the file on your BLU Vivo Air.
- Install KingoRoot.apk on your device. If you didn’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security, then during installation, you will get a prompt “Install blocked“, stating that “For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”.
- Just follow phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device and allow installs from “Unknown Sources“.
- Launch “Kingo ROOT” app and Click “One Click Root” to start the rooting process.
- Waiting for a few seconds till the result screen appear. If rooting is successful, you’ll get a Root Succeeded! message.
If KingoRoot APK failed to root your device, It is highly recommended that you try several times when rooting with KingoRoot or Kingroot. It has several rooting methods integrated in apk root, however, it will only run one at a time.