If you own this BLU Vivo IV and if you are looking for a way to install custom ROM firmware or if you would like to remove the system apps which are causing insufficient storage space, then you should root your device. By rooting, you will be able to do all the above mentioned tasks. If you are not sure how to do it, then follow the step by step tutorial given here to root BLU Vivo IV Android device.
Rooting is used by millions of Android users to overcome the security restrictions from Google after which they can access system directories, flash mods and ROMs and install root enabled apps from the Google Play store. While the Vivo IV already offers much more than a premium Android smartphone, rooting your device will take your experience to the next level, opening up various additional possibilities.
These tools are easy to use and do not harm the device, but just so we are on the same page, I would like to warn you that if things go wrong, you might even end up bricking your device. However, the probability of that happening is negligible. Also, these apps have mixed reviews when it comes to safety and privacy, therefore you must do a little research before you opt in.
Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with this rooting procedure, as it is a time-consuming process.
Method 1: Root BLU Vivo IV Using Kingroot
Kingroot is a well known root app , It is one of the most trusted and most used app which is Also popular for rooting any kind of smartphone. Now with Kingroot app you can easily root android phone and the best thing is that this is Without computer rooting method
- Enter your phone’s browser: kingroot.net.
- Install Kingroot. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- If your phone is unrooted, you can see the prompt saying that “Root access is unavailable“. Then click the button “START ROOT“.
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- When rooting, you can view the progress. When it is done, you will see the big green tick icon.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your BLU Vivo IV. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser.
Method 2: Root BLU Vivo IV Using Kingo root
Kingo root is also a simple app and it is considered as one of the best to root phone without pc , All you need is just open the app and tap on root the smartphone and after that your phone will get root acess.
- You can visit APK Root for Android on your mobile and download the file on your BLU Vivo IV.
- Install KingoRoot.apk on your device. If you didn’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security, then during installation, you will get a prompt “Install blocked“, stating that “For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”.
- Just follow phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device and allow installs from “Unknown Sources“.
- Launch “Kingo ROOT” app and Click “One Click Root” to start the rooting process.
- Waiting for a few seconds till the result screen appear. If rooting is successful, you’ll get a Root Succeeded! message.
That’s it! Now, your phone was rooted. To know whether the rooting process was successfully finished, open the app menu in your phone. There, if you see KingUser app you can conclude that your phone was successfully rooted.