Easy Root Method Google Nexus 6 Without Computer/PC. Nexus 6 was launched back in october 2014 and it comes with 6 inch IPS LCD display with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution, 1.3 GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A7 processor, 3 GB RAM, 32/64 GB Internal Storage, 13 MP rear camera shooter with autofocus and LED flash and secondary 2mpx front facing camera, Android 5.1 Lollipo OS and 3220 mAh battery to power the device.
If you have already purchased and looking to root the Google Nexus 6, then the below tutorial will sure help you out. Rooting of Android device unlocks various useful features like apps only root access can be installed, install custom ROMs, etc.
Well, it’s straightforward for you to root Nexus 6 without PC or computer. It is the era of one-click root apps to do our job easier. Things are very complicated for beginners to perform all the rooting stuff, don’t worry this is going to be easy for you to root your phone.
When it comes to rooting an Android device kingroot is one of the best apps. Kingroot studio created the Kingroot app since then the app has rooted an uncountable number of apps. The app has millions of downloads and good overall ratings.
Just follow every step carefully, and you are ready to rock.
- Go to settings> security settings> developer options > usb debugging > enable it.
- Download any one rooting app from below and install the app. (It will give you warnings don’t worry click install anyway).
Step by step Rooting Nexus 6 Without PC
- Enter your phone’s browser: kingroot.net.
- Install Kingroot. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- If your phone is unrooted, you can see the prompt saying that “Root access is unavailable“. Then click the button “START ROOT“.
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- When rooting, you can view the progress. When it is done, you will see the big green tick icon.
Now that you’ve successfully rooted the Nexus 6, your phone is now free of restrictions and you can now modify it in every way that you want. You have to be more careful, though, since you now have access to system files and one wrong move could possibly make your phone useless.
Any issues while rooting your Google Nexus 6 Android lollipop phone, do let us know in the below comment section.