There is now a rooting solution for the Kyocera Brigadier. The one-click rooting process is super simple and only takes 3-5 minutes to complete! If you haven’t considered rooting your Android phone before, this easy process and countless benefits may change your mind.
However, thanks to the crafty developers at Kingroot App, root can be attained with just one click now, and not just for the Kyocera Brigadier, but for almost any Android phone on the market.
Here is the full step-by-step guide on how to complete the root
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the KingRoot application normally.
- You need a working Internet connection on your tablet to make this work.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” or “Try Root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- If the Kinguser and Purify App exist on your Application Menu on your phone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your Kyocera Brigadier.
If you encounter any major problems following this guide head on over to the XDA forums by clicking here. For those that followed all the steps correctly however, you should have a rooted Kyocera Brigadier. Please leave any further thoughts or questions in the comments.