How To Root Kyocera Hydro Edge Without Computer. The Hydro Edge feature 4-inch displays with a relatively low resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, 5-megapixel cameras and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. The Hydro Edge powered by a 1-GHz dual-core processor and 1,600 mAh battery.
Rooting Kyocera Hydro Edge running on latest official firmware or stock ROM is now possible. Once you root your Kyocera Hydro Edge you can enjoy various benefits that usually limited by stock firmware. You can install various root only apps as well as can customize performance of your Kyocera Hydro Edge hardware.
To achieve rooting Kyocera Hydro Edge without a PC we will install an app called Framaroot which is developed by XDA developer alephzain.
Framaroot is another best app for one-click rooting of Android devices. Framaroot looks quite simple, but it is a powerful tool for Android devices to gain root access.
– Most of the brands does not allow rooting and voids warranty after getting root access. So you should confirm with your phone’s customer support.
– Rooting Android device means losing higher security. You need to pay attention before using banking apps. The reason behind it is that root apps does not ensure the safety instead they open gates for hackers.
How To Root Kyocera Hydro Edge Without PC
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Kyocera Hydro Edge.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Gandalf, so tap it once and wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot your devices
- Once rebooted, open up SuperSU and go to settings and uncheck “enable superuser“
- Re-enable superuser by checking the same box again.
- Scroll down to “default access” and select “grant”
You can check your success by installing an app called “Root Checker” which is available for free from Google Play Store.How To Root Kyocera Hydro Edge Without Computer