Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is a successor to Vibe Z2, which looks sleek, powerful and comes with loads of unique features compared to Vibe Z2. The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro sports a 6-inch Quad-HD (1440×2560 pixel) display, which will be up against the likes of the LG G3 and Oppo Find 7, which also sport QHD displays.
It runs Android 4.4 KitKat out-of-the-box with the company’s proprietary Vibe UI 2.0 on top. The Vibe Z2 Pro supports dual-SIM functionality, and is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon (MSM8974AC) 801 processor clocked at 2.5GHz, coupled with 3GB of RAM. Currently, the flagship devices currently in India from HTC, LG, Samsung, and Sony are powered by the same SoC series.
When you are Rooting Android device, you have access to a number of files, sections and parts of your device that would otherwise not be available. This is what gives you so much access and freedom to do what you want with your device. You can use existing apps or, with a little knowledge, tweak the files and sections of your device yourself.
Rooting the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone would usually be done with a rooting tool like Kingroot tool. However, it seems the KingRoot universal one-click rooting app is the exploit that managed to come up with a working rooting method first this time.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Download the KingRoot and install the KingRoot APK.
- Once you have installed the KingRoot APK, open the app from the app drawer where you normally find your new applications.
- Tap on the large button that suggest rooting your device, usually with the words “Try To Root” or “Start To Root”.
- The KingRoot tool will now work its magic and root the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone. Wait until you get the success notification and the progress bar reaches 100%.
- You should see a big green check mark when completed. This means that the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is now rooted.
That’s it, your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro android now have a root access.