Are you rocking a shiny new LG G Vista D631 smartphone? Want to get the most out of your device? Then go ahead and gain root-access on it. It’ll help you unlock the true potential of your device that’ll enhance your user-experience as well as let you modify all the settings of your device.
The LG G Vista (D631) features 5.7-inch display with HD resolution, a quad-core Snapdragon 400 CPU under the hood along with the Adreno 305 GPU. 1.5GB of RAM is inside while 8GB of native storage is aboard. A 64GB capacity microSD slot is available for those who need more memory. Back and front cameras weigh in at 8MP and 1.3MP respectively, and a 3200mAh battery powers the whole shebang.
Method 1: Root LG G Vista D631 With Kingroot
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the KingRoot application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Confirm that you have successfully rooted your smartphone by installing Root Checker from the Google Play store.
Method 2: Root LG G Vista D631 With KingoRoot
- Download KingoRoot APK on your Android phone. To do so, you should check the security for turning on unknown sources. Otherwise it won’t allow KingoRoot apk. So follow this Settings > Security > Unknown sources.
- Download, install and launch the app on your Android device. KingoRoot download will take little time.
- On the main screen, you will see “One Click Root“. Click on it.
- Wait and see whether it can perform the rooting or not.
I hope you like this root LG G Vista D631 guide from which you will be able to easily root LG G Vista D631 without any extra efforts. If you feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box.