LG G3 Beat is one of the successful Android devices currently available in the market. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 294 pixels per inch.
The LG G3 Beat is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB. As far as the cameras are concerned, the LG G3 Beat packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 1.3-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
If you own this device and you wish to root it, probably to get your favorite root-only apps running on it, here’s your chance to do so. Below is the working method to One-Click LG G3 Beat.
Here are some warning information that you should read before you attempt to root LG G3 Beat Android Smartphone:
- Rooting of Android Smartphones tends to void its warranty. And hence once you root your LG G3 Beat Android Smartphone, you’ll no longer enjoy any warranty benefits over your Smartphone.
- Ensure that the LG device is having above 80% battery.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your G3 Android Smartphone so that if something goes wrong, you don’t lose any data.
Below is the detailed guide on how to root G3 Beat Android Smartphone easily:
- Make sure you have installed LG USB drivers on your PC.
- Download the LG Root Kit by avicohh and extract it to the same folder. (Double click on the 7z exe file)
- Turn ON USB debugging on your device by heading to Menu > Settings > Developer options > USB debugging.
Enable USB debugging on your LG device by going to Settings > General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number 7 times and then go to the main screen of Settings > Developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Plug your device into the computer via USB cable.
- Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file, to run the script.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.
- If your device is not recognized or facing any issue with the script, Switch connection between Media device MTP and Camera PTP options.
- In case you get MSVCR100.dll is missing error, install Visual C++ Reditributable
Download links: for windows 32 bit/ for windows 64 bit
After the restart, you will see the SuperSU installed, and you can download the Root Checker application to see whether the G3 Beat is perfectly rooted or not.