How To Root MetroPCS LG Leon Without Computer. The LG Leon comes with a 4.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 pixels by 854 pixels at a PPI of 220 pixels per inch. The phone is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded.
Users of LG Leon have been waiting for a root method to arrive so they can root their devices and enjoy all the goodies what other carrier have been enjoying for a while. And the wait’s over now as the aforementioned device has been successfully rooted and the root method is available on the XDA Forums.
Rooting the LG Leon is now possible using the universal Root Kingroot tool that that is one of those tools. KingRoot is a root tool for “lazy people” who just want to get root access but don’t want to flash any third party Recovery into their lovely device. It can work on almost all device from Android 2.x – 5.0.
With the help of root access, one can remove those apps which are pre-installed by your network provider or by manufacturer. After rooting user can also update their phone to the latest version of Android by flashing a custom ROM.
- Phone must be at least 70% charged.
- Most of the brands does not allow rooting and voids warranty after getting root access. So you should confirm with your phone’s customer support.
- From Security in the Settings menu, enable Unknown Sources so you download and install apps outside of those in the Google-Play store.
How To Root MetroPCS LG Leon Without PC
- Enter your phone’s browser: kingroot.net.
- Install Kingroot. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- If your phone is unrooted, you can see the prompt saying that “Root access is unavailable“. Then click the button “START ROOT“.
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- When rooting, you can view the progress. When it is done, you will see the big green tick icon.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your LG Leon. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser.
With KingUser, you’ll be able to easily manage root by denying or granting root access to any apps that ask for it. Make sure you don’t grant access to any app you don’t recognize, or don’t think needs root access.
It was easy to root your LG Leon with Kingroot Root Tool, right? Let us know how you plan to use root privileges on your LG Leon MetroPCS.