So guess what readers in today’s article I would like to show you an easy method to Root Que 5.5 with relative ease within a few minutes or less. In case you are not familiar with what we mean by rooting you can checkout our article on rooting any Android device to be brought up to speed.
Rooting an Android phone or tablet means removing the restrictions and limitations from device to perform unperformable tasks. Probably if you want to root your Android device you should know about the benefits of rooting.
With root you can clock the CPU according to our usages. Decreasing the CPU frequency can lead to expanded battery backup. Kernel Auditor is the app to perform CPU clocking.
Rooting void the warranty. Applying this tutorial at your own risk. We are not responsible for bricked (damaged) devices.
Here’s a simple and easy to follow guide that teaches how you can root your Que 5.5 and get the root-requiring apps running on it:
Step By Step To Root Que 5.5
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
When everything completes it should say that the device is successfully rooted. To manage root access to apps there should be a KingUser icon on your home screen and in case you want to verify that your phone is actually rooted then go to this link and install the Root checker App which will easily verify your phone is rooted.