Today we are going to root SuperSonic SC-999BT Tablet using kingroot.The tutorial is really simple, quick and easy to follow. Rooting your android tablet gives you so many privileges like installing apps from Play Store which requires root access, using Custom Recovery you can flash custom kernels, ROMs, Mods and much more.. If you’ve decided to root your tablet, let’s move on and get started.
- Make sure you have fully charged your SuperSonic SC-999BT or at least up to 50% of the battery.
- Before we begin with this tutorial, You must to turn on USB Debugging. A lot of the times people report failure to root is because they forget to turn on USB Debugging in the Developer Options.
Rooting your tablet will voids its warranty and therefore proceed at your own risk. We and the developer shall not be responsible, if in case you damaged your device!!
Rooting SuperSonic SC-999BT Without PC
- Download Kingroot and install it just like you would any other application.
- Open the app from the app draw and Tap the blue TRY TO ROOT or START ROOT button found at the bottom of the screen. (At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server)
- KingRoot will start the rooting process.
- You should see a big green check mark when completed. This means that the SC-999BT is now rooted.
- Now that you are finished, Your device should now be rooted with Kingroot access. As with before, you can find out if the root has been successful by using an app such as Root Checker.
Congratulations!! You have successfully Rooted your SuperSonic SC-999BT. You can now enjoy full root access to your android tablet. Enjoy and leave your feedback in the comment section below. If you do need further assistance, do let us know. For Android Rooting Tutorials, keep visiting.