Rooting your Prestige Elite 10 can also give you access to the restricted parts of your tablet. The ability to customize the ringtones, wallpapers and icon packs is possible with root permissions; as it is the most powerful thing you can do to your tablet.
Rooting an Android phone or tablet means giving yourself ‘root’, or admin rights. This means that you are able to edit system files which, normally, wouldn’t be accessible to normal users. What does that mean? Well, it means that you or other apps that only work on rooted devices, can access and change things like your camera flash, notification light and many other things.
Keep in mind that once the device is rooted, the warranty is nugatory. So, if you want to reclaim it or have some official work with regards to your cell phone, simply restore it by installing the official firmware once again.
Root Visual Land Prestige Elite 10 Without PC
- Download the KingRoot and install the KingRoot APK.
- Once you have installed the KingRoot APK, open the app from the app drawer where you normally find your new applications.
- Tap on the large button that suggest rooting your device, usually with the words “Try To Root” or “Start To Root”.
- The KingRoot tool will now work its magic and root the Prestige Elite tablet. Wait until you get the success notification and the progress bar reaches 100%.
- You should see a big green check mark when completed. This means that the Prestige Elite 10 is now rooted.
After successfully, you have to check if the system is properly rooted or not. For that, go to the Play Store and Download Root Checker. With the help of the app verify you root status. Congratulations, you have successfully completed the procedure. Bingo!