ZTE Blade S6 is one of the Most Popular android Smartphones, Because Of its Decent Features in A Good price range and A Bigger 5″ screen Size. The Only Bad Thing Which this Device was Having was Its Problem Of Rooting , But Now we Have Sorted out That Problem and hence we found An extremely Most easy way to root Android Kitkat 4.4 or 5.0 Lollipop ZTE Blade S6.
The ZTE Blade S6 is powered by 1GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the ZTE Blade S6 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The ZTE Blade S6 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
The root method that we will opt for here will make use of Kingroot, which is arguably the easiest rooting technique for a huge variety of devices by now. Kingroot is another best app for one-click rooting of Android devices. Kingroot looks quite simple, but it is a powerful tool for Android devices to gain root access.
Probably if you want to root your Android device you should know about the benefits of rooting. There is an uncountable number of advantages of getting root privileges on Android phones.
Below are some of the advantages which compel people to root Android without PC.
- CPU clocking: We can clock the CPU according to our usages. Decreasing the CPU frequency can lead to expanded battery backup. Kernel Auditor is the app to perform CPU clocking.
- Full Backups: You cannot backup whole device without rooting it. But on the other side rooted phones have apps like titanium backup, which can fully backup our device including the progress of games.
- Customization: Well, once you have rooted your Android device you can make it look like the way you want. There are many xposed modules available to take the word “customization” to the next level.
Every pill has side effects too similar is the case with rooting. There are some downsides or risk factors also involved. These risks aren’t dangerous if you have some earlier knowledge of rooting Android phones.
- Rooting voids Warranty: Most of the brands does not allow rooting and voids warranty after getting root access. So you should confirm with your phone’s customer support.
- Update interruptions: Majority of users who root their Android phones face the problem of automatic updates. In this case, you will not get official updates; you need to update your device manually.
- Ad blocking: Well it’s indirectly a disadvantage because the owner of app or website is making money with the ads, which helps him to grow more. It is a good idea to compromise a bit and allow ads to support publishers.
Do understand, however, that while this method is tried and tested, we or the developer cannot take any responsibility for any damage to your device as a result of following these instructions. Proceed at your own risk.
Root ZTE Blade S6 Using Kingroot
- Enter your phone’s browser: kingroot.net.
- Install Kingroot. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- It will give you warnings don’t worry click install anyway.
- If your phone is unrooted, you can see the prompt saying that “Root access is unavailable“. Then click the button “START ROOT“.
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- When rooting, you can view the progress. When it is done, you will see the big green tick icon.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your ZTE Blade S6. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser.
If you are struck anywhere then please feel free to comment. Do not forget to subscribe to the website for further development for Blade S6.