If you are facing issues such as abrupt reboots, frequent freezing and performance deterioration over time, you can reset Oppo A5 2020 to declutter your device from useless files and apps.
The Oppo A5 2020 comes with a 6.5 Inch IPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and a density of 270 ppi. The bezel-less display has an aspect ratio of 20:9 that makes it look more stylish.
In terms of performance, it features a Snapdragon 665 Octa-Core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 + 4x 1.7 GHz Kryo 260) processor. It is seated upon the Snapdragon 665 chipset and assisted by the Adreno 610 GPU that handles the graphics. There is a massive 4GB ram that will make sure there is no lag in the smartphone.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Oppo A5 2020
If your Android phone pops up that smartphone storage is full, you can erase everything on your Oppo A5 2020 by resetting it and then you can install the apps you need. As it will wipe up everything so the storage issues will also be resolved.
Factory reset Oppo A5 2020
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Additional settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Erase Data.
- Your Oppo A5 2020 will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Reset Screen Lock Oppo A5 2020
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Oppo A5 2020 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Oppo A5 2020.
Hard reset Oppo A5 2020 via Recovery
- Ensure that the Oppo A5 2020 is powered off.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Down button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the OPPO logo.
- Then you will see the ColorOS recovery menu.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot menu.
- The Oppo A5 2020 will now wipe all contents.
The Oppo A5 2020 is a perfect device in the mid-range price segment. From attractive designs to great configurations and amazing cameras. Apart from that, the large storage capacity along with expandable memory options make it even more profitable.
If you have any questions with the method above, leave them below and we’ll be sure to point you in the right direction. Look forward to other articles such as how to root Oppo A5 2020, we will publish it soon.