Reset Oppo A7n – Restoring a phone back to its factory settings is a great way to tackle speed and performance issues that have built up on the system over time. If you find your Oppo A7n is working slower than expected, it may be time to consider a factory reset. In this article, you will find a step by step guide to reset Oppo A7n.
The Oppo A7n has a 6.2inch IPS LCD HD+ (720 x 1520 pixels) display and features Corning Gorilla Glass for screen protection. For photography, the main camera with 13MP + 2MP resolution captures sharp clear images and can record up to 1,080p videos. Coming to the front shooter is a 16MP camera.
Inside the device, there are Octa-Core processors 4×Cortex A53 2.3GHz+4×Cortex A53 1.8GHz. It is coupled with 4GB of RAM and PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The handset boots on Android 8.1 Oreo operating system, customised with ColorOS 5.2.1. In terms of storage, the device houses 64GB internal memory, which can be increased up to 256GB using a microSD card.
3 Methods to Reset Oppo A7n
If your Oppo A7n is misbehaving and initial solutions are not working, a full reset may be necessary. A hard and factory reset can help resolve issues with your phone if it’s crashing or freezing, or suffering from problems you can’t identify.
Before You Start
- If you are unable to perform a reset, please charge for 10-20 minutes and try reset again.
- Before you perform a factory reset, be sure to back up your personal data, so you don’t lose it all.
Reset Screen Lock Oppo A7n
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Oppo A7n from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Oppo A7n.
Factory reset Oppo A7n via Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Additional settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Erase Data.
- Your Oppo A7n will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Hard reset Oppo A7n via Recovery
- Ensure that the Oppo A7n is powered off.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Down button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the OPPO logo.
- Then you will see the ColorOS recovery menu.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot menu.
- The Oppo A7n will now wipe all contents.
The Oppo A7n is a great smartphone which ends up with strong features. The device has a decent storage capacity which can capture anonymous files and documents. The powerful configuration makes multitasking extremely smooth whereas the camera lives up to your expectations. All-in-all, it is a good option as per the mid-range price tag.
Does your Oppo A7n have a problem you’ve never seen mentioned? Share it in the comments below and I’m sure an answer can be found. There isn’t a problem the smartphone has that can’t be solved one way or another.