Factory reset Vivo Z1 lite returns your phone to the same state it was in when it rolled off the assembly line. It will remove files and apps you’ve created and installed, delete cache, junk files and return settings to their defaults. In this article, you will find a step by step guide to reset Vivo Z1 lite.
The heart of the Vivo Z1 lite smartphone has 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processors seated on Snapdragon 626 MSM8953 Pro chipset and aided by an equally powerful 4GB ram and Adreno 506 GPU. It runs Android 8.1 Oreo OS. So, one can ditch It also comes with a 32GB internal memory which can be increased to a limit of a massive 128GB by inserting a microSD card.
The Vivo Z1 lite sports a 6.26 inches FHD+ display which renders excellent visuals with its pristine image quality and vibrant colours.The Vivo Z1 lite is fuelled by a sealed 3260 mAh Li-Po non-removable battery.
If you encounter major software problems on your Vivo Z1 lite, then you’re not the only one. From slowness to scrolling to significant battery drain, we’ve all been there. The thing to remember is that you can always reset your device to resolve a problem.
[box type=”success” align=”” class=”” width=””]Restoring your Vivo Z1 lite to factory settings will delete all data from the device. Make sure to back up any important files such as contacts and images. [/box]
Hard Reset Vivo Z1 lite via Recovery
- Shut down your Vivo Z1 lite completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” keys simultaneously until Vivo logo appears to enter Fastboot mode.
- Then in the Fastboot Mode select the “Recovery Mode“.
- After that, select the “Wipe Data” menu.
- Continue by selecting the option “Wipe data“.
- After that you confirm by tapping the “OK” button.
- If the Wipe process is complete “Wiped Successfully” tap the “OK” button.
- You can select the option “Reboot system“.
- Later the Vivo Z1 lite will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Vivo Z1 lite
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Vivo Z1 lite from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Vivo Z1 lite.
Factory Reset Vivo Z1 lite via Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose More settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data.
- Checklist Format phone storage.
- Tap Clear Now.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Vivo Z1 lite will automatically reset and reboot.
The Vivo Z1 lite is an excellent device that comes with a bundle of features. The good cameras perform well in terms of photography and videography. The configuration is capable of handling a number of functions. Overall, it is a great phone in the budget.
If you have any thoughts you want to share on the Vivo Z1 lite, please don’t hesitate to share them down below!. For other tips and tricks such as how to bypass google account on Vivo Z1 lite which will be coming soon.