How To Root BLU Studio 5.0 C Without PC. BLU Studio 5.0 C is a best quality Android smartphone, which comes with a 5.0 inch touchscreen display powered by a 1.3 GHz processor. The device runs on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat operating system. The 1800 mAH battery comes with this device provides you upto 850 hours of standby time and 23 hours of talk time.
I remember rooting my first Android phone and it took me days to decide whether rooting was the right thing to do due to all the complicated steps. However, there is an awesome universal method available right now for rooting Android devices that is extremely easy.
If you have bought this smartphone and looking for a way to get root privileges in your device, then you are in the right place. By following the tutorial given below, you will be easily root your BLU Studio 5.0 C smartphone without computer. Once you have rooted your device, you will be able to flash custom ROM firmware of your choice, install applications which only supports rooted devices, and do a lot more things.
- This will void the warranty of your BLU Studio 5.0 C. We won’t be held responsible if you end-up bricking your device. Go ahead at your own risk.
- Internet connection necessary (Wi-Fi network suggested).
Follow the steps mentioned below carefully in order to root your phone successfully in just a couple of minutes.
Method 1: Root BLU Studio 5.0 C Using Kingroot
- Enter your phone’s browser: kingroot.net.
- Install Kingroot. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- If your phone is unrooted, you can see the prompt saying that “Root access is unavailable“. Then click the button “START ROOT“.
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- When rooting, you can view the progress. When it is done, you will see the big green tick icon.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your BLU Studio 5.0 C. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser.
Method 2: Root BLU Studio 5.0 C Using Kingo root
- You can visit APK Root for Android on your mobile and download the file on your Studio 5.0 C.
- Install KingoRoot.apk on your device. If you didn’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security, then during installation, you will get a prompt “Install blocked“, stating that “For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”.
- Just follow phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device and allow installs from “Unknown Sources“.
- Launch “Kingo ROOT” app and Click “One Click Root” to start the rooting process.
- Waiting for a few seconds till the result screen appear. If rooting is successful, you’ll get a Root Succeeded! message.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting BLU Studio 5.0 C Android smartphone. To confirm the root privileges of your smartphone, use the Root Checker Android application from Google Play store.
If you encounter any issues or if you face any challenges while following this rooting tutorial, do let me know using the comments section below.